Friday, March 13, 2009

Work for the Paragraphs


Robert Mattei March 13, 2009

Class 702 Ms. Bentley

Paragraph 1:
How was the math exam part 1? The math exam from Part 1 was easy. Did you find it difficult? No, Because mostly I knew the answer. why? why not? How was part 2? The math exam from part 2 was really easy but some of the questions were kind of hard and they were confusing.was it difficult , medium , or easy? Was Part 2 easier or more difficult than Part 1? Part 1 and Part 2 were easy but some of the questions were difficult.Why? Why not? What score do you think you received on the math exam? I think I should recieve a 3 or a 4 because I tried my best. How long did it take you to finish the exam? At least 35 minutes. Did you go over your answers? yeah, because I I wanted to get a good grade so that I can get a good grade in order for me to pass the 8th grade. Why? Why not?

Paragraph 2: How do you feel you did on the poetry quiz yesterday in Ms. Bentley's ELA? I think I did good because I practiced and I study for the quiz. What was the most difficult part about it. That i needed to make a couple of poems and inferences about the Figurative Languages. How do you feel you did on the poetry quiz today? I think I did good. What did you find most difficult? When you had to write and work on Onomanpiea and other Figurative Languages. What do you think your grade will be? At least a 3 or a 4. Do you feel you were prepared for this quiz? Yeah, cause I practiced and study for the quiz. Why? Why not?

No comments: