Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Why do I have to think about a career now?

Robert Mattei
Class 702
Ms. SA
May 5, 2009

Why are we thinking about careers right now?

- We are thinking about Careers right now, so that we can discuss and learn about each others dissociation on our chose of our Career jobs. So, that why we should be thinking about careers right now. Also, it is important for us to learn and discuss about our careers, because we can experience our Careers in the future also we can help each other make the dissuasion they want for there future Career jobs.

- This project is going to help me by choosing my career wisely, and it will help me by getting a perfectly view in how I would look when I choose my final result in my Career job. Yes, I have started thinking about my future because I wanted to think about my future job so that I can have a perfect view in how my future would look like.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three Careers :
- Artist
- Photographer
- Athletics

- I would like to learn more about being an Artist because I would like to know, how long does it take until you get to practice your drawing skills on a car?

- I would like to learn more about being an Photographer, because I would like to know, how to control the emotions on the camera and there special effects?


- I would also like to learn more about being an Athletic because I would like to know, how to learn different types of ways in being helpful
to others and by being a good athletic person who plays Baseball.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to learn a lot of things about being a Artist, being a Photographer, and also being a Athletic. Because, I would like to learn how much money would you be paid for doing incredible art designs on cars? I would like to learn different types of methods in using the camera and the special effects they use?
I would also like to learn about, how
to learn different types of ways in being helpful to others and by being a good athletic person who plays Baseball.















No comments: